CLEAR, YELLOW, and NON-RoHS BLACK
Zinc plating is a valuable tool which is used to combat corrosion of steel. A metal bond is formed between the zinc and the steel, which allows the zinc itself to corrode before the steel. This way the zinc will be sacrificed allowing the steel to remain intact.
The basic principle behind electroplating is the process of depositing a metal layer on a metal base using a direct current through an electrolyte solution. Zinc is one of the easiest metals to plate, giving good corrosion protection without using exotic chemicals.
- Provides excellent, inexpensive, attractive finish and good corrosion resistance.
- Chloride based Zinc process (Acid Zinc)
- Provides enhanced corrosion resistance with the addition of chromate.
- Yellow and Clear are RoHS Compliant.
- Zinc Plate with the following available Chromate Clear, Yellow, and Non-RoHS Black.
- Provides attractive final finish.
- Provides good paint base.
- AMS 2402; ASTM-B-633
- Bulk and Rack
Our current size limit for Zinc processing is 96" x 30".